Below is a table outlining YumaWorks' classification for YumaPro Issue Severity:
Failure in a production network that prevents the Licensed Software from functioning to the point that it becomes impossible to provide core functionality.
YumaPro product fails to start.
Failure that prevents the Licensed Software from meeting requirements or carrying out a feature; usability issues for critical functionalities.
Cannot login to the YumaPro server.
Licensed Software is functional but is behaving inconsistently, that is, causing the system to show incorrect, incomplete, or inconsistent results; usability issues for non-critical functionalities.
|SEV-4 (Low)||No real impact on functionality; aesthetic errors.|
A typo such as "intrefaces" rather than "interfaces" in a description.
- Issue resolution may be provided with either a temporary or permanent workaround
- Fixes will be applied to the most current version of the applicable active release trains
- Source Code Licensees can receive current release snapshots in as little as 48 hours for
Severity 1 and Developer blocking bugs
Below is a table outlining Release Train Support for Issues:
|Release Train Phase||Support|
|x.y-0.N (BETA Release)||BETA Release: NO SLA IN EFFECT, Best Effort Support|
|x.y-N (N=1-12)||ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT Phase : Enhancements May Be Added|
|x.y-N (N=13-24)||MAINTENANCE Phase : BUG FIXES ONLY, No Features or Enhancements Added|
|x.y-N (N=25+)||SUSTAINING Phase: ONLY SEV-1 and SEV-2 FIXES|
YumaPro Releases are provided on a 5-year release cycle, described here: https://www.yumaworks.com/features/yumapro-sdk-release-information/.
For YumaPro SDK's Release Process and how to file a bug report, see:
- YumaPro release process and security updates
- I'm having a problem and I think it is a bug. How do I file a bug report?